The new 2016 Model Horse Float annexe is now 2.5m x 2.5m x 2.5m square and has a full PVC roof to make it waterproof. The new model also has a centre pole at the front to help strengthen the frame in wet weather.
Our horse float annexes are great for sleeping in overnight at an event, camping or just getting out of the sun and into the shade during the day. The horse float annexe comes with aluminium frame with adjustable quick release roof poles and adjustable height from 2.1m to 2.4m, which will fit most horse floats or caravans. Our annexe is the ultimate in convenience. The annexes are easy to set up and just takes two people. Due to their compact nature, they pack away with the greatest of ease. Set-up time is approximately 10 minutes. They are constructed with commercial grade Rip stop nylon. At the base of the walls there is PVC mud or water splash backs in grey.
All three walls can be removed with zippers and this allows you to use the annexe as an awning during the day. You will require an annexe channel to be either screwed or riveted to side of horse float or caravan. Then just slide the storage bag of the annexe through the aluminium channel - that's all there is to it!
- The frame has Quick release clamps with 28/25mm alloy used with steel joints.
- Comes complete with set-up instructions, storage bag, sewn-in lining bag, pegs, tie down straps and two removable curtains.
- All 3 walls can be easily removed to create an awning.
- Total weight: 19 Kilos (including the alloy frame).
- 50% fly screen / clear windows with outer cover.
- FULL 2 YEAR WARRANTY.
- Available in white with blue and white with grey.
Please note: The 2.5 metre aluminium channel required for installation is NOT SUPPLIED, but is available at most good hardware stores or aluminium suppliers. Call Betta Marquee today on 1300 627 189 for more info